Hydro South – Powerful Capabilities
Hydro’s 26,875 sq. ft. service center in Cumming, Georgia, serves the Power Generation, Pulp & Paper, Steel, Pipeline, Petrochemical, Refining, Oil & Gas, Municipal, Mining, Industrial Manufacturing, and other industries with innovative and customized solutions.
We get it right – the first time.
Hydro South has an impeccable track record for rebuilding pumps from most major manufacturers. Our solution-based focus enables us to offer unbiased engineering analysis in each repair situation.
We invite you to follow the service links to Hydro’s website, where more in-depth details are provided about our comprehensive services.
Hydro South’s services include:
- Engineering Services
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- Quality Pump Repair
- Certified Performance Testing
- Wireless Condition Monitoring
- Critical Parts Solutions
- Field Service
- Customer Training
Hydro South is a dedicated pump repair facility with state-of-the-art equipment, which includes:
- 28” engine lathe with 144” bed
- 28” engine lathe with 156” bed
- 15” engine lathe with 84” bed
- 28” engine lathe with 120” bed with digital readout
- 24” engine lathe with 72” bed with digital readout
- 36″ Bullard VTL
- Shibaura TSS-16A High Column 63” table
- Sharp vertical/horizontal milling machine with digital readout 56” table
- Maxmill milling machine 42” table
Horizontal Boring Mills
- TOS 48” horizontal boring mill
- Knuth 5” horizontal boring mill
- Schenck H50B – 15,000 lbs.
- 2 ton & 5 ton – machine bay
-  7.5 ton &  15 ton assembly
- Miller welding machines GMAW, SMAW and GTAW
- 1 welding positioner
- 24″ Wells saw
- Blasting – 24′ x 16′ x 16′ blasting capabilities
- Bridgeport 15” rotary table
- Belt and bench grinders
- Portable key cutter
- Vertical rack system
- Service trucks
- Climate controlled shop
Engineered Solutions for the Pump Aftermarket
Hydro South has been providing the industry with high-quality pump solutions since 1975. Our commitment to quality, reliability, and customer success, make us the ideal partner for nuclear operations.
Multistage Barrel Pumps
In 1995, Hydro acquired the former Pacific Dresser line of boiler feed pumps – BFI (8″ and above) and became the OEM for this product line. BFI is a well-established product line with installations in power stations and industrial plants throughout the world. Since acquiring the line, Hydro has implemented upgrades and modifications to enhance pump performance and improve pump reliability.
OEM replacement parts are manufactured at Hydro’s state-of-the-art Houston facility which is certified to ISO-9001-2000 standards. BFI pumps can be serviced at Hydro South’s facility, which also provides replacement parts for the BFI line.
Field Service Support
When a pump is critical to the operation of your plant, it is important to work with an experienced Field Service Team. Hydro’s Field Technicians have extensive cross-OEM knowledge, enabling them to work on many pump makes and models.
Our Field Services include:
- Installation and start-up
- Field Machining and Onsite welding
- Turnkey services
- Project management
- Stress relieving
- Vibration analysis
- Laser Alignment
- Pump System Troubleshooting
- Field Engineering
- Emergency Field Response
How can we help you?
Address: 5977 Steeplechase Blvd, Cumming, GA 30040
Phone: (770) 475-3393