Hydro’s aftermarket rotating equipment capabilities are backed by over half a century of engineering expertise and dedicated service. Through Centaur's software, end-users can identify potential problems before they become failures, achieving significant cost savings through reduced maintenance spending and the elimination of unplanned downtime.
Ease of Mind.
An important part of Centaur’s cloud-based software is automated alerts and alarms. When an alarm threshold is exceeded, the system will send notifications through email and SMS to the end-user and Hydro’s engineers. In parallel, the system will increase the data capture rate to provide a more detailed picture of the event.
Because the monitored information can be accessed remotely in real-time on any internet-connected device, alerted personnel can check on their equipment without having to travel to the site.
Ease of Use.
Centaur’s Enterprise Predictive Maintenance (EPM) software includes a dashboard that allows quick assessment of equipment condition along with advanced tools for deeper diagnosis.
These tools include:
- Time Waveform
- Frequency Spectra
- Waterfall Plots
- Multi-channel Trend
- Fault Frequency Trend, and more
Hydro understands the importance of streamlining software workflows and leveraging critical information acquired through other data collection systems. Integration is available with existing site historians, such as PI, System1, and SCADA.
Access From Anywhere, Anytime
- Web-based software accessed anywhere, anytime, on any internet-connected device
- Real-time and historical vibration and temp. amplitude trends
- Alarm level threshold notification via e-mail / SMS
Advanced & Customized Features
- Full suite of analytical tools including trend, time waveform, frequency spectra, cross-phase, enveloping, waterfall plots, multi-channel trend, fault frequency trend, and more
- Software integration to PI, System1, SCADA, or other site historians
Innovation to the Industry. Putting a new "I" in "IoT"
Introducing: The Digital Twin
One of the defining elements of the digital age is rapid technological development; asset management platforms and tools will need to keep pace with the times. Hydro continues to develop and enrich the Centaur platform with new technologies as they become available.
As part of this commitment to innovation, Hydro recently incorporated the Digital Twin concept into the Centaur EPM software. The Digital Twin provides a representative equipment model that is superimposed with real-time monitored data. This data is color-coded to show threshold levels, allowing an at-a-glance assessment of equipment condition.
The Digital Twin goes beyond a simple representation of the monitored equipment. It connects advanced analytical tools within the software to form the basis for an impactful asset management platform.
Features/visibility options of Centaur’s digital twin application:
- Advanced insights and increased visibility via live visual representations of all pumps and systems monitored
- Indicators showing the location of each installed sensor
- Live data showing equipment performance, status via color-coded threshold levels, and warnings for sensors exceeding alarm limitations
Hydro also understands the importance of streamlining software workflows and leveraging critical information acquired through other data collection systems. Integration is available to connect Centaur with existing plant data processing platforms.