Build Your Skills
With Industry Experts
With over 50 years of experience in the pump industry, Hydro offers a wide range of technical pump training webinars, e-learning, and in-person seminars for end-users who want to learn more about industrial technology to build their skills within the field. The topics are expansive, covering a wealth of knowledge such as centrifugal pump fundamentals, system optimization, vibration, failure modes, and much more. We strive to teach and engage our students to be the next generation of industrial pump users, as well as provide the tools to assist them in achieving greater success in their careers and businesses.
So you want to learn more about the intricacies of your pumps, how to effectively troubleshoot problems, or optimize pump operation? You’re in the right place. Let's do this together.
- Live Webinars – Live online webinar Live
- Webinar Series – Group of live webinars
- On-Demand Webinars – Group of live webinars
- On-Demand Webinar Series – Recorded webinar
- On-Demand Lectures – A recorded event showcasing a speaker who engages the audience, presents well-formed ideas, and hosts Q&A segments
- Online Courses – Self-paced, live or on-demand, online learning through individual modules, exercises, and assignments
- Online Multicourse Series – Multipart, Self-paced online learning through individual modules, exercises, and assignments
- Blended Learning – An approach to learning that combines remote one-on-one interaction with the instructor (office hours), in addition to an online course
- Pump Training Seminars – Classroom and hands-on learning hosted across Hydro’s global network of service centers locations
- Lessons From the Field – Interactive, live, online training. Learn how to apply knowledge in the field through real-world case studies–from Hydro's unique experiential database. Questions and discussions are fostered.
A Look Inside Hydro University
Hydro University offers a breadth of online technical webinars, e-learning classes, and applied knowledge digital workshops for end-users. The topics are expansive, covering a depth of knowledge such as centrifugal pump fundamentals, system optimization, vibration, failure modes, and many more.
Let's Do This Together.
Our practicing professionals equip you with the essential knowledge to optimize your rotating equipment operations. Together with Hydro University, you can develop into an expert in the field of industrial pumps.