Beaumont, TX 77705
Salary: $1.00 /hour
HydroTex Golden Triangle is seeking a CNC Programmer/Operator- MAZAK Machine to join our HydroTex team located in Beaumont, TX.
We are HydroTex, Inc., a global, industrial pump reengineering company with corporate headquarters in Chicago. As the largest independent aftermarket pump reengineering company in the world, Hydro provides engineering expertise, pump repair and support services to the industry since 1969.
Our mission is to work hand-in-hand with our valued customers around the world to optimize the performance and reliability of their pumping systems by evaluating and understanding root causes of pump degradation or failure and by providing unbiased engineering analysis, quality workmanship, and responsive field service for improved plant operation.
The CNC Programmer/Operator- MAZAK Machine is responsible for operation of specified machinery in order to develop and process parts, tools, and other work pieces as specified by HydroTex.
Job Requirements & Duties:
- Ability to program using conversational controls such as Mazatrol.
- Must be able to efficiently and effectively set up and operate CNC lathes and mills.
- Complete set-ups on a variety of large, refurbished parts.
- Knowledge of tool layout and set up of raw material.
- Machine parts to close tolerances (.001) from raw material and/or castings in the most efficient manner while understanding safety and quality requirements.
- Read and interpret drawings using conventional tolerances as well as geometric tolerances.
- Complete own set-ups.
- Adjust speeds and feeds to maximize machining productivity.
- Candidate must be proficient with using measuring tools: micrometer, calipers, depth gauges, fixed gages, go-no-go gages and templates.
- Able to set up and use jigs, fixtures(collets), arbors, mandrels, centers, clamps.
- Sufficient math skills required to compute radii, bolt circles and other dimensions.
- The knowledge and skill to utilize overhead cranes safely is a plus.
- Work required shift and overtime, as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and follow route sheets/Blue-Prints.
- Work well with people and independently.
- High level of safety skills.
- Pump industry experience a plus.
- Conventional machining experience a plus
- Mazak CNC Lathe 350/450 with live tooling experience a plus
- CAM Software experience a plus.