This vibration training seminar focuses on pump troubleshooting using vibration and other specialized testing and analysis techniques. The course, which is a condensed version of the class previously presented at the 2011 Pump Symposium, covers vibration analysis, testing and evaluation, and provides an overview of when and how to apply them. Hydro plans to host another MSI Vibration Training seminar on October 16 & 17th, 2012. To reserve your seat for this training course, contact the seminar coordinator, Christine Barger, by calling 630-947-4039 or visithttps://www.hydroinc.com/pump-training-seminars for information on upcoming pump training events.
To better serve pump users in the power generation, oil and gas, industrial, and municipal markets, Hydro Scotford (a subsidiary of Hydro Inc., a Chicago-based corporation), announced its move to a newly constructed facility in the Canadian province of Alberta. This modern 40,000 sq. ft. facility houses state-of-the-art equipment which Hydro Scotford uses for pump design, engineering, and manufacturing – providing pump users with customized and innovative solutions to their pump problems. Continue reading
• The benefits of improving the performance of pumping systems;
• System optimization and basic pump system interaction;
• How to screen pumping systems for good system improvement candidates;
• How to identify and implement basic performance improvement opportunities;
• Basic life cycle cost analysis; and How to plan and propose an Action Plan to management.
Visit https://www.hydroinc.com/pump-training-seminars for information on upcoming pump training events