GE Energy and Hydro Inc. have combined their expertise and capabilities for the driver-driven component train. This new approach to addressing pumping system components helps mitigate risk to you while increasing quality, delivery and performance. GE Energy is the global market leader for large motor and mechanical drive turbines repair in the industrial and utility markets. Drawing on decades of product manufacturing, GE can combine exclusive access to motor and steam turbine drawings, design engineering, field engineering and shop repair resources to properly service your “driver” equipment.
Hydro, Inc. has years of pump experience with multiple OEMs and a global footprint of repair facilities, pump performance test capabilities, upgrade and up-rate design engineering resources, and a respected reputation for service quality and speed. Bringing these two market leaders together offers customers a unique opportunity to optimize the performance of your driver-driven pumping system with the following features:
• Reduced project overhead costs
• Reduced cycle time for quotes and services can mean less downtime during unplanned outages
• Single-point commercial transaction
• Fully integrated “driver – driven” repairs means a holistic application approach
• Identification of latent equipment or assembly problems
• Engineering opportunities for operational improvements that can increase mean time between repairs
• Innovative upgrades and up-rates to improve pump and driver performance
• Fewer vendors and one-point project accountability
• Expanded application expertise, project management services, and repair skill sets can reduce risk
• Comprehensive warranties and performance guarantees
Click here to read the official announcement on the GE website or contact Bob Bluse at 303-916-5032 for more information.