API OH2 Upgrade
Our robust design can be used to upgrade any OH2 pump installation, regardless of the OEM.
Hydro has designed an API OH2 Upgrade so that you can easily refurbish your OH2 pumps to the latest API 610 edition.
Our API OH2 upgrade is fully configured and optimized to increase bearing and seal reliability, made possible by a larger radial and thrust bearing and low L3/D4 ratio. The bearing frame complies fully with API 610 L10h bearing life and temperature rise requirements. The shaft deflection is also optimized to comply with API 610 and reduces deflection at seal faces which increases mean time between repair and improves seal reliability.
- Increased Bearing & Seal Reliability – due to robust design with larger radial and thrust bearings and low L3/L4 ratio.
- API Compliance – bearing frame complies fully with API 610 L10h bearing life and temperature rise requirements.
- Optimized Shaft Deflection – complies with API 610 and reduce deflection at the seal faces which increases mean time between repair (MTBR) and improves seal reliability.
- No Cooling Water Required – an outbound fan is supplied as standard for heat convection.
- Configurable Design – allows pump casing to remain in place with no disturbance to existing suction and discharge piping. Pre-engineered bearing frames can be tailored through Hydro's configurator software to fit wihtin existing space. This eliminates the need for motor or baseplate changes in most cases.
- Hydro's BPOs – can aid spare parts interchangeability if the frames are applied across multiple machines.
- Bearing Isolators Fitted as Standard – prevents ingress of dirt and water leading to increased MTBR.
- Stock Bearing Frame Program – significantly reduces turnaround time to upgrade existing pumps versus replacing with new equipment.